I think i'm slowly wearing myself out... I was so tired today! After effects of working the past 2 days i expect. The next few days don't look to be any better too. Ha...
I went to kbox with SH today! I had a lot of fun and it's nice to have a friend i can sing with :) Mind you, i don't usually dare to sing in front of people! SH is the only one so far. Marked improvement from last time when i didn't dare to sing in front of people at all! Haha! I'll try to increase the number slowly. SLOWLY! Haha :P
Had meeting for absolut after that. I'm quite sad that the turnout for absolut is so small... And many aren't staying for the full thing either :( Of all the people i asked to join, none of them are going :( But really, i'm more disappointed that they are missing out on this because i really think it's very beneficial. Why don't people want to go for absolut?! :(
Well, i should prepare for tomorrow. Even if the numbers are small, i will still give my best. Hope i will be alive enough to actually do so :P
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment