Saturday, May 2, 2009

Child abnormal psych exam

I had my child abnormal psych exam today! I was happily surprised to find out that it was in the same location as the abnormal psych exam! :D So nice to be able to see my juniors before and after the exam. Haha!

I was panicking before the paper because i did not finish studying for it, but it turned out to be not so bad after all. Thank God! :P Although i didn't really know what to write and was making up stuff along the way.

"Many disorders, such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, conduct disorders etc, have heritability of up to 50%"

A line from my essay, as i remember it. Haha. I obviously did not memorise any of the stats :P Hope i didn't screw up too badly...

My arm is aching now from the furious, and nervous, writing :P

No comments: